Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity can be attributed to them)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day of revocation,
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately;
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last item, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or items;
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Nicole Jung, Kleinfahnersche Straße 214, 99189 Witterda, telephone no.: +4936201-577645, fax no.: +4936201-577646, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for any additional costs resulting from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to make any refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this Agreement. This period shall be deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post as well as the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post in the amount of 90 EUR.
You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or extinction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods which may spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which can be supplied no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery because of their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
- To Nicole Jung, Kleinfahnersche Straße 214, 99189 Witterda, Germany, fax number: +4936201-577646, e-mail address: email@example.com :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of paper notification)
(*) Delete as applicable.